Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Mingledorff Move

Well, as many know by now, Russell and I moved into Family Housing this past week. I have to say is was one of the fastest moves we're likely to ever make together. Total moving time was right around 3 hours! Packing and unpacking time was 3-4x that...always the worst part! Speaking of packing, Russell was very little help. The day we got the phone call to move, he had an appointment at the eye Dr. to get his eyes dilated! Russ spent the whole night with 2 pairs of sunglasses on to keep out the light. Fortunately, his eyes are back to normal and was able to help with moving things the next morning. Unfortunately for me, I went to the Dentist the day we moved, and found out I needed a ROOT CANAL! Yuck! I'm going tomorrow to get it done at my mom's office. I'll see if I can get pictures to post after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones