Friday, June 10, 2011

No Root Canal..yippy

In my last blog I mentioned that I went to see Dr. Campbell last week to get a tooth seen about. While I was there he took an x-ray, and recommended I have a root canal. I was NOT looking forward to this in the least bit! On Wednesday I had the pleasure of going to the Dentist the my mom works for-Grant. I was ready and prepared to have a root canal done that day. After I described my symptoms to him, he recommended that I just get a filling for now to prolong the life of the tooth. I was Definitely ok with that! So far so good. Just having a mild headache, and I'm continuing to take the antibiotic to get rid of the infection I had in the root of my tooth. I also thought I was getting a UTI the same day I was at the Dentists office, so my mom gave me a pill that turned my pee orange-red!! Hopefully my body will work everything out and get back to normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones