Tuesday, June 14, 2011

1001 ways to die

I know the tittle of this seems very odd. So last night after I came home from work I was feeling great. So great if fact that I wanted to cook chicken Alfredo. I started by chopping up some onion, green peppers, and the chicken that had thawed out. After chopping the chicken I decided to go ahead and wash the knife since we don't have a dishwasher. While washing the knife, it took a slice into my index finger. I immediately told Russell to get a band-aid. At first there was blood, then burning all through my finger. It was aweful! Definitely shed a few tears. Russell, being such a great husband, finished cooking dinner for me. After dinner he treated me to some cookies and cream ice cream in the freezer, because we all know ice cream makes everything better :) While Russell was navigating netflix, he came accross the show 1001 ways to die and wanted to watch it! Not the greatest thing to watch after slicing your finger. I'm happy to report that I made it through the episode, without dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones