Tuesday, May 17, 2011

1, 2 month Anniversary

On Thursday I came home from work and saw a pot of daisies on the kitchen table. At first I wondered if he was trying to make up for doing something, but then I wondered if they were even for me. I have to admit I was kind of got a little excited, but suppressed it by calmly asking Russell, " Who are these for?" He poked his head out of the room and said, " You baby-girl, for our 1 month anniversary!" I was very impressed that he even thought to get me flowers out of the blue for such an occasion; however, I thought I should inform him that we had not been married for 1 month, rather 2 months!! Ha he stood there for a bit and realized that I was indeed correct! LOL. Anyways, I thought it was super sweet and very funny! So, if you see Russell, you should ask him how long we've been married just for kicks and giggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones