Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mrs. Mingledorff


Well, since December's post I have definitely gotten married and taken on the Mingledorff name. I've already had quite the time with name changing. I received a piece of mail the other day with the name Ingledorss (?) I did it over the phone, and spelled it out...still epic failure!

About 2 weeks ago I was in walmart picking up pictures and the lady said, "Mingledorff, is your dad like a painter/plumber?" I thought about who it could be and replied that it was probably an uncle or cousin that she knew. I really had no idea who she was talking about.

Let's see, another funny name I've been called is Mordorff by a co-worker. Reminds me of Lord of the Rings Mordor! lol. Yesterday I received a few thank you grams form coworkers and on the outside of the envelope was written Emilee Minglidorft.

If I get any other run spellings or pronunciations I'll be sure to post them :)

2 comments:

  1. Next time it would be nice if you broke out into your song. M-i-n-g-l-e-d-o-r-f-f to the Mickey Mouse tune. It would certainly draw a crowd at Wal-mart. Love you Em!

    ReplyDelete

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones