Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm Engaged!!


New Update for my life.... On November 28,2010 Russell Mingledorff prepared a simple picnic at the Botanical Gardens consisting of a Turkey sandwich (only one because he ran out of turkey), a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich, bottle of red powerade, pretzles, tortilla chips, and humus. After finishing our nice lunch we snuggled next to each other on the bench since it was cold. After just a moment we gently kissed my forehead and said, " you know how the other day you said you couldn't wait to be my everything?" As I confirmed that he got down on one knee and said, "Well, I want to make you my everything, will you marry me?" I almost said, "finally" rather than "YES!" We are very excited!!! I think we both carried smiles on our faces for two days straight! We are currently tying to fish through the details of it all from invitations, pictures, housing, ect... However I was able to go with my mom and sister's dress shopping at the end of last week and bought a DRESS!!! WooHoo!! It definitely was easier than I anticipated it being, thank heavens!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! You posted on your blog and you have a dress... defiantly on top of your game girl. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones