Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Both feet back on path...

As I mentioned before I pulled my right hamstring really bad 3 weeks ago and have been struggling with it ever since! It has been difficult to muster up the courage to get back on track knowing that every step will hurt. I tried calling to see if there was any other option, but unfortunately the woman in charge said NO to everything. Hear her answers made me that more determined to do the race i signed up for. I can't imagine wasting money, seeing as how i'm in college and am mindful of everything expenditure and treasure everybit I earn and am blessed with. I am so grateful for a wonderful job and parents. One day i'll make more than minimum wage and no longer relient on someone elses income. Although funny enough, everyone says enjoy it while you can! I try to support myself as much as i can and take a sense of accomplishment in a job well done and being self-sufficient. I am going to try and finish the whole race, but more than anything embracing the reality that all I can do is my best and accepting that it's enough.

1 comment:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones